Monday, October 27, 2008

Birthday Pics!

I had a wonderful birthday! I loved that I got to spend it with my closest family & friends. After my hair appt. we realized that we weren't going to have time to go to the places that I wanted to go, but we did go to this store that was in the mall where I got my hair cut at, and I bought a cute top and some dressy pants for work. Then we rushed back to my moms house, Matt went in his car to buy sodas and a few other things, and me and my sis went to costco for this chocolate cake that is to die for! It's sooo chocolatey, all you need is one bite for a complete chocolate fix for a week. We got back to my mom's just in time to help fix the table and we were ready to get our grub ON! My 3 sisters came with their hubbys and kids, and 3 of my best friends came with their hubby's and kids.
me all cheesey!

Mish, rach, Christina, and me . We were sooo full, all we wanted to do was sit there til tomrrow.

My 2 nieces.

The lovebirds.

My lil nephew getting his grub on.

1, 2, 3, make a wish!


After cake and ice cream, we hung out in the living room. Good times.

and I opened my gifts.....

Me and my nephew! Luv him!!

I got super blessed!

On Sunday Matt closed the weekend off by taking me to a play at the local college to watch:
I aint gonna lie, I have never read the book nor did I know what the play was about, we got there about 10 minutes late, and I could not for the life of me catch on to what the play was about, and I could hardly understand what they were saying because of their accents. It was actually kinda funny that I was sitting there the whole time trying to figure everything out, and by that time it was over, and everybody was standing up and applauding.

After THAT, we went back to my moms because she had a whole tray of food leftover from the night before. My niece also had a baseball game in the area, so my sis and her fam showed up at my moms after her game. My niece is an excellent baseball player, she hit 3 home runs on Saturday!! and one on Sunday. And she plays on a team with 14 and 15 yr olds and she's TWELVE. Ya that's my girl!!

4 comments:

Miss said...

A few things:

your hair is SUPER cute!! =)
Your shirt (the yellow one) is SUPER cute!!
And...again, happy birthday!

oh, and rent the movie Pride and Predjiduce (with Kiara Knightly) its super good...then you will know what you watched at the theater! =) haha

leah @maritalbless said...

Seriously? Could you be any cuter?

Happy birthday! Sounds like it was phenomenal!

Mrs.HVK said...

Happy Birthday and gosh I love your hair! I want mine to look like that!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny b/c I was going to say the same thing as Melissa!

1. You have great hair!
2. I wish I looked that good in yellow :)
3. Rent P&P (and watch it more than once...the first time I didn't love it as much as the 2nd; then I caught more the second time and loved it!)