Thursday, May 1, 2008

New mission:

My next birthday party to plan! This Saturday is my niece's 10 yr. birthday and guess what? She's having her first slumber party and it's at my place!!! I have kicked Matt umm I mean asked Matt to stay at my mom's for the night so we could have some major girly time. My niece is super excited and I kinda am -ok fine, I am too! I have already started decorating my lil condo to make it bright and fun. Plus i'm on a search for fun games/crafts and cute girly decorations!
Pray for Me! She invited 8 girls!

3 comments:

Miss said...

you are SUCH an amazing aunt! I loved staying at my aunts when I was little...they would spoil me!

you totally have to do nails, etc. HAVE A GRET TIME!!!

Moni said...

We're totally doing nails!! My other niece (she's 19) loves to do nails, so she's bringing her kit. On the invitation I wrote Special Guest: Pretty Nails by Vanessa! lol!

Anonymous said...

Aw so cute!!! Yeah your going to have so much fun! Can't wait to see the pictures!

*flashback* I remember I had a slumber party for my 10th birthday and my little brother ruined it! He was 6 at the time and he came out and all my friends LOVED him...he stole my thunder! lol!