Monday, June 2, 2008

Been under the weather

So I haven't updated my blog in awhile. I had a lil minor surgery 2 weeks ago and i'm still recovering. While I "feel" fine, my wound is still healing. I've been rather slumpish, and have barely even been on my computer. I've been feeling better tho, and God has been showing me that things could be way worse, as much as III feel like what I went thru was pretty sucky. I've been staying at my mom's house (matt too) so I've been having alot of family time which is good.

This weekend is our big Family Reunion for all my family on my dad's side. I pray i'm completely miraculously healed by then! I'm excited to go and see all my family and meet family I've never met. It's going to be Hawaiian themed so I need to find something to wear. There's going to be a pro. photographer there and entertainment for the kids, games, prizes, volleyball, etc.. I know it's going to be so much fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay finally an update! :) Still praying for a complete healing for you.
Your reunion sounds fun! We are having one from my Mom's side of the family at the end of the month.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear! Definitely praying for you, Moni! <3 <3

Miss said...

I have been wanting to email you to check on how you are feeling, but I cant find your email address. I think I deleted it before I saved it to my address book...such is my mind these days! -=)

I am glad you are feeling better. I have been praying tons for you!

Moni said...

thanks girls for the prayers! i really appreciate them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment. I am curious how did you find my blog? Just always wondering. Thanks for reading... your words were very kind. I appreciate them. H