Monday, June 16, 2008

Kicking someone when they're already down

That's what my job is really good at. So i've been off of work since I had surgery, and Friday my job decides to lay me off. How sad is that. Just kick me when i'm down why dontcha? Surprisingly, I didn't even cry, wasn't even sad, it must be part of God's plan for me because I had such a peace. I'm not sure what it is, but these last few weeks have been off the wall. I was surprised at how they laid me off, but that's another story. it was pretty shady, especially after i've been working for them for 7 years! I just couldn't see how they could do that to me WHILE I was out on surgery leave.

Oh well, I had been feeling that it was time to move on lately. I want to do something that I enjoy. I love crafts, I love party planning, I love planning events, heck, I told Matt I would be elated to even work at Michael's craft store! But for now, i'm going to focus on getting better before I look for anything.

Pray for me please!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

OH Moni! I am sooooo sorry :-( That is so lousy and I will be praying for you!

Miss said...

Wierd...I really am amazed at how people do things sometimes.

I will also be praying! =)