Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Christina's B-Day

Christina is one of my really close girl friend's.

She grew up in the church we attend, and when I came to the church at the age of 14 she was one of the first friends I met. I remember her coming up to me while I was standing with my mom and dad, and I turned around and she and another girl were standing there. They said "Hi" and introduced themselves. Every service after that she would invite me to sit with her or go to missionettes with her or youth group. She has held a huge role in my walk with God. She's been one of my best friends ever since, she even lived with me at my parents house for awhile before we both got married. On sunday we went out to eat for her 27th birthday with a few of our other friends. We went to Maggiano's restaurant at the Grove in L.A. We had so much fun! We reminisced about our high school days and laughed SOO much, I literally was doing the "ugly face laugh" from laughing so hard.
Me, Christina and her sis Lorena

Friends Drea & Angel


happy birthday to youuuuu



Fun was had by all! =)

2 comments:

Miss said...

dont you LOVE amazing friends?? =)

Anonymous said...

Aww cute!