Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm it!

I was tagged by Miss and I totally forgot until right now as I was reading her blog. Sorry Miss!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing ten years ago? Well, ten years ago I was 17, aww I LOVED being 17! It was one of my favorites ages because I was young enough to still be considered a teen and get spoiled by my mom, but at the same time in my mind I was almost 18, which meant I was an "adult". I was graduating high school that year and was having SO much fun with my friends, going places, having a lil more freedom, graduating from "missionettes" (church ministry) and getting promoted into new "grown up" ministry such as projector girl, usherette...etc. I dont know why, but I always say being 17 was one of my favorite ages. =)

2. Five things on my to do list for today: Since it's so late at night and already Thursday (it's 1am) , i'll do my list for Thursday 6/19.
1. Sleep in as usual, my sleeping schedule is all messed up these days, I stay up really late at night and then sleep in the next day. I'm trying to fix that tho.
2. Put away all our clean clothes that I just washed.
3. For the first time since everything i'm going to attempt to go out with my friend Drea to the mall to buy my other friend Christina a birthday gift. Her b-day is on Saturday.
4. My to do list isn't very big as you can tell, so i'm trying to make stuff up now. Umm, go to my mom's house and wait for Matt to get out of work since it's been SO hot and our condo is hotter than Hades!
5. Attempt to make something easy for dinner that doesn't require the oven. Who am I kidding? I'm sure we'll stay at my moms house until it cools down and she'll "make" us eat her dinner.

3. Snacks I enjoy: I'm not really a snacky type of person, unless it's already sitting in front of me... but anyways lately i've been loving sherbert ice cream! I also like chips and dip/ranch/cream cheese&salsa, spinach dip in a sourdough bread bowl, watermelon, and I love chewy sour candy. Oh and I love Pepsi because it makes me burp really loud.

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire: I would help my church in a ginormous way, buy a house for us, buy our parents and siblings houses, buy my aunt patty a new pad or do a complete homemakeover to her house cuz I think she really does like living in Compton =), help family in need, help those who need funds to adopt or those who need $$$$ for fertility treatment, and basically I would just love to help people with needs. Oh and go on vacations with my hubby and send my sisters on nice vacations with all their kiddies!! And of course support my parents so that they would never have to worry about $$ ever again!

5. Places I have lived: Ontario CA, Whittier CA, La Mirada CA

6. People I want to know more about, ie meaning TAG! YOU'RE IT!

OK, I dont even know who to tag! I have like 2 blog friends! I don't know who reads my blog, if anybody does! If you read my blog, please feel free to tag yourself, but let me know so I can feel all special, and read about you! =)

2 comments:

Miss said...

I read your blog! =)

but, then of course, I tagged you to begin with!

Barbara said...

Hi Moni,
I feel kind of silly tagging myself but since you left instructions to do so...