Thursday, June 19, 2008

Shopping :)

Today I went my friend Andrea to the mall to get a b-day gift. It was so nice to get out and spend some time with my friend + do a lil shoppin'. =) (even tho I think I did a lil too much walking for my poor body) Anyways, we went to Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Aldo...where I bought these...


and then we hit up American Eagle and I bought 2 pair of MUCH needed jean capri/shorts for myself.


Then I met Matt at my moms house, we stayed there for awhile, then brought my niece & nephew over and they went swimming.
It was a nice day! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff Moni! Glad you were able to get out for a while too. :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! How much fun! i have to go shopping for the first time in a few years b/c we are going out to CA in a couple weeks and everything I have is tattered. lol.

Rachel said...

Love the shorts!~