Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Father's Day was pretty chill. We had a bbq at my parents house with my 2 of my sisters & their husbands and kids. My mom made steak, baked potatoes, and macaroni salad. It was delish! It was so hot, all the kids were playing on the slip & slide in the front yard, and the rest of us just chilled out in the front room or in the patio. We got my dad a card and cash. Matt went to Palm Springs to visit his dad for awhile, he said it was like 111 degrees over there! I would've fainted!!
Here's some pics...
hehehe...my niece catching some zzzz's
oh to be a kid again!

the dad's...
my pappy...
sweaty betty
GO LAKER'S!!!!!

2 comments:

Dr. Erin and Mr. Heath said...

Thanks for the sweet comment, Moni!

You're family is adorable! I want to come to your next family gathering -- looks like you had a blast!

Moni said...

Erin, come on down!! We would love to have you, we love visitors! =)