Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Finally getting out and about...

I've been able to get out a lil more and more as the days go by which is good, because i've been bored silly at home. On Friday night I went to my niece's softball game. It was cool because their games this past weekend were in a city called glendora which is about 20 minutes from where I live. Usually her games are too far for us to go to. I was pretty happy to go. I hate to brag but I just have to, she made it on an All Stars team, she's the only 12 yr. old while the rest of the team is 14 yrs old. Oh and one 13 year old. She's GOOD! She's at that age where you can embarass her really easily, so I love doing it. =) I shout out things like "Go Lovie", "WooHoo Lovie", "You Go Girl", "That's my niece!".
It's so fun, cause she just looks at me like, shutUP, my friends are going to hear you. haha. I rode w/ my mom and dad (Matt went to church) & JoJo and we met my sis, her husband and my other niece there. I picked up some In-N-Out and got my grub on all the while watching the game.
It was like 9 o'clock at night and it was still super hot.
Her coach gave her the game ball. They won, 6 to 1.
My lil JoJo and my niece.
The next day Matt & I went to her other game since it was in the same city. This is the only pic I got. But they won again. then after we went to eat with them at The Hat for some yummy pastrami's and chili cheese fries.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh I'm embarrassed for your niece! lol! j/k Aw glad you are getting back to the 'swing' of things! haha